Tuesday 20 May 2008

Street Smart


Ulster Tatler hits Belfast city centre to check out what’s hot in the style stakes.

Name:
Cheryl McHenry, Belfast

Occupation:
Administration, Flagship Media

Where did you get the outfit you’re wearing today?

I bought my dress (£35) from Mango in London, my shoes (£15) from New Look and my bag (£10) from Primark. I picked up my shades (£20) in River Island and my Guess watch was a birthday gift.

How much would you spend on Clothes each month?

About £200 - even though I know I shouldn’t!

Who are the best and worst dressed Celebrities?

I love Nicole Richie’s versatile look. Worst? Britney Spears is just horrendous.

What are your favourite high street shops and designers?

On the high street, Topshop and River Island. On the catwalk, I love Vivienne Westwood’s take on girlie chic.

How would you describe your style?

My style’s quite simple. For nights out I would team dresses with high heels for a bit of glitz.

What has been your worst ever fashion mistake?

A pair of shimmery tights I wore to a club a few weeks ago. They started to glow under the UV lighting!

What has been your best bargain?

A white silk shirt I picked up in Paranoid, which was reduced from £75 to £10.

No comments: