Tuesday 20 May 2008

Street Smart


Name:
Laura McAleer, Lisburn

Occupation:
BA Hons Graphic Design student at UU

Where did you get the outfit you’re wearing today?

I picked up my dress (£15) from a vintage shop in North Wales, cardigan (£30) in Warehouseand Miu Miu bag on eBay. I bought my shades (£20) in Accessorize and my sandals (£20) are from Topshop.

How much would you spend on clothes each month?

Between £300 and £400.

Who are the best and worst dressed celebrities?

I enjoy looking out for what Victoria Beckham will be wearing next. Worst? Kelly Osbourne is just too grungy.

What are your favourite high street shops and designers?

My favourites are Topshop, H&M and All Saints. Designer-wise, it’s got to be Balenciaga and Fendi for dreamy bags.

How would you describe your style?

I mix and match depending on my mood. I can go from maxi dress to baggy jeans and still keep it girly.

What has been your worst ever fashion mistake?

A long, multi-coloured, vertical stripe jumper worn with brown cords and pink trainers.

What has been your best bargain?

A Fendi Spy bag from eBay.

No comments: