Friday 22 February 2008

Angela Mullan

Professional Make-Up Artist
Clarins NI

My perfect restaurant...
I haven't got a particular one - anything oriental but I do enjoy Zen and Indian Ocean.

My perfect cd...
Anything that has soul. I really like Amy Winehouse’s Back to Black.

My perfect book...
The Wasted Years by Mary Larkin.

My perfect movie...
I enjoy thrillers with a great twist in the story but one of my favourite films would be The Shawshank Redemption.

My perfect quotation...
“To do more, to do better and to enjoy what you do.”

My perfect play...
A trip to London to see Phantom of the Opera is on the agenda for 2008.

My perfect night out...
Relaxing in good company over a bottle of wine.

My perfect celebrity to date...
Matthew McConaughey.

My perfect item of jewellery...
My engagement ring and now my matching wedding ring!

My perfect beauty treatment...
An Indian head massage is great for relieving tension.
 
My perfect accessory...
A good stylish coat.

My perfect outfit...
Every season I will invest in a well fitted, tailored black suit. A different outfit can be created with funky accessories.

My perfect holiday...
I will have to say my recent honeymoon to Florida and Clearwater.


My perfect weekend break...
I was at Galgorm Manor recently so my perfect weekend would be keeping it local - somewhere that you can relax with good food, an open fire and fine wine.

My perfect car...
A Mercedes-Benz Sports Coupé.

My perfect Shopping Destination...
It would have to be New York - although I still have to squeeze in a visit to Galeries Lafayette the next time I am in Paris at Clarins Headquarters.

No comments: