Friday 22 February 2008

Joanne Graham

Area Manager
Benetton, Hobbs and Murphy & Nye.

My perfect restaurant...
Le Baioli, Cannes. The atmosphere
is amazing.

My perfect cd...
Budda Bar Remix.    

My perfect book...
I always make time every month for a flick through Vogue.
 
My perfect movie...
I love the 1999 remake of The Thomas Crown Affair starring Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo. Michael Kors designed the outfits when he was creative director for Celine. Rene Russo epitomises glamour in that film.

My perfect quotation...
Contrary to popular opinion, when
it comes to fashion my motto is 'More
is more.'
 
My perfect night out...
A lovely meal out with my husband and friends. Food needs to come into the occasion in order for me to really enjoy a  night out. I am a real foodie.   

My perfect celebrity to date...
Front row of a Chanel fashion show at Paris fashion week and afterwards a tour of the Chanel headquarters with Karl himself. I have a weird notion of Bradley Walsh that played Danny Baldwin in Coronation Street. I have a weakness for cheeky men in suits.

My perfect item of jewellery...
My wedding ring. The most important piece of jewellery that I will ever own. I also have a weakness for David Yurman.

My perfect accessory...
A good bag and high heels.

My perfect outfit...
I always love quirky Sisley dresses.

My perfect beauty treatment...
I DIY my St. Tropez at home - even my friends and family wouldn't recognise me without a few layers!
MY PERFECT Holiday...
The best holiday I've ever had was Las Vegas where I got married at the Bellagio hotel in 2004.
 
My perfect weekend break...
Needs to include good shops, restaurants, coffee shops and buzz.
 
My perfect car...
My silver VW beetle. It is fun to drive around in the bug.

My perfect shopping destination...
The market in Puerto Banus to source all my beads and bangles. I store them for years.

No comments: