Friday 22 February 2008

Ryan Hoy

Media Planner/Buyer
LyleBailie International

My perfect restaurant...
Unsicht-Bar, Berlin – eating a 3 course meal completely in the dark with amazingly friendly, blind and partially sighted staff. A real experience for the senses and lots of fun too!

My perfect cd...
Anything from the Ministry of Sound label. There’s nothing better to get you in the mood for a great night out.

My perfect book...
The hilarious and quirky E by Matt Beaumont. Written completely as a series of emails between staff in a London ad agency. It’s a real change from the norm.

My perfect movie...
The darker the better! Frailty starring Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey. Gripping stuff.

My perfect quotation...
“A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.”

My perfect play...
Rocky Horror Picture Show – what’s not to like? Audience participation and there’s the Time Warp too!

My perfect Night out...
One of the best nights out ever has to be G-A-Y in London with the lovely Victeea (and Gareth Gates).

My perfect celebrity to date...
The one and only, pint-size princess of pop of course. Ms Kylie Minogue.

My perfect item of jewellery...
My Diesel watch. Practical and stylish.

My perfect beauty treatment...
A full body tension massage at Jason Shankey, Ballyhackamore. A great way to de-stress after a busy week.

My perfect accessory...
My iPod – music and style to go with everything!

My perfect outfit...
My D&G jeans and an Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt.

My perfect holiday...
A “big old American adventure”! Travelling across the USA with no itinerary and cramming in as many sights as possible.

My perfect weekend break...
A trip to Manchester with friends. Loads of shops, great restaurants, and not to forget the abundance of bars, pubs and clubs.

My perfect car...
The super-sleek Audi R8.

My perfect Shopping Destination...
London baby! – Such a great variety of shops and I really love Covent Garden and Camden Market.

No comments: