Wednesday 26 March 2008

Interview with Geoff Wilson







Geoff Wilson, Head of Marketing and Communication at the IFA.

My perfect restaurant...
Viscounts, Dungannon, because it has nice surroundings and the steak is fabulous.

My perfect cd...
Anything that’s easy listening like The Eagles. I saw them in concert and they were brilliant.      

My perfect book...
Historical books because I love anything from the past.

My perfect movie...
Anything action like Braveheart.

MY PERFECT quotation...
‘Make hay while the sun shines.’
 
MY PERFECT PLAY...
Cats on Broadway.

MY PERFECT NIGHT OUT...
A night in with my friends with board games because it’s great craic. 

MY PERFECT celebrity to date...
Fearne Cotton.

MY PERFECT item of jewellery...
A neck chain.

MY PERFECT ACCESSORY...
A pen and yellow stickies as I’m always writing stuff down.

MY PERFECT outfit...
Jeans and a t-shirt as it’s casual. Because I have to wear a shirt and tie to work everyday, it’s nice to relax.

MY PERFECT beauty treatment...
A massage.

MY PERFECT Holiday...
New York or Florida because they’re both fabulous locations and the weather is good.
 
MY PERFECT weekend break...
Donegal because there’s this lovely hotel called ‘Holiday’s Point’ and the scenery is beautiful.
 
MY PERFECT CAR...
An Audi A8.

No comments: