Wednesday 26 March 2008

Interview with Wendy McWilliams




Wendy McWilliams
Media Targeting Manager
LyleBailie International

My perfect restaurant...
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris, Las Vegas. Total luxury, fantastic views and very romantic.

My perfect cd...
I’m torn between Forever Faithless: The Greatest Hits and BeyoncĂ©’s Dangerously in Love.

My perfect book...
Serial Killers (The Methods and Madness of Monsters). I love this kind of stuff, very creepy but fascinating.

My perfect movie...
The Silence of the Lambs or Red Dragon - yes, my psycho tendencies take
over again!

MY PERFECT quotation...
“What goes around comes around.”

My perfect play...
The Phantom of the Opera. Totally dramatic, quite eerie, very sad...

MY PERFECT NIGHT OUT...
Dancing with my buddies. I still like to go to Lush but I think I’m getting too old for it now, best to stick to the Kremlin – best music in town!

MY PERFECT celebrity to date...
Matthew McConaughey (hey-hey-hey!), Daniel Meade from Ugly Betty or
David Beckham.

MY PERFECT item of jewellery...
My fabulous new engagement ring.

MY PERFECT beauty treatment...
The De-Stress Muscle Release body massage at Aura Day Spa. I feel like a new woman afterwards.

MY PERFECT outfit...
Abercrombie & Fitch track bottoms and hoodie, comfort wins everytime.

MY PERFECT holiday...
I’m actually in the process of booking my honeymoon so at the moment a two centre break to Jamaica and Miami is on the cards.

MY PERFECT weekend break...
Every February I go to Galway with Ballyclare Badminton Club to play in the Junior Cup. It’s always great craic.

MY PERFECT car...
Aston Martin DBS.

MY PERFECT Shopping Destination...
Viva Las Vegas! The Forum Shops and Fashion Show Mall are fantastic.

No comments: