Wednesday 26 March 2008

Street Smart


Ulster Tatler hits Belfast city centre to check out what we’re wearing on the street.

Name:
Sara Matchett, Belfast

Occupation:
A-level student, Victoria College

Where did you get
the outfit you’re
wearing today?
I bought my jacket (£25) and skinny jeans (£20) from a|wear and my blouse ($15 in sale) from American Eagle whilst in America. I picked up my shoes (£6) in Primark and my Aldo bag and scarf were both presents.

How much would
you spend on
clothes each month?
Around £50. It depends if I’m going out a lot that month.

Who are the best
and worst dressed
celebrities?
I love Mischa Barton’s bohemian look. Worst? Amy Winehouse is just too much - her style is so messy.

What are your
favourite high street
shops and designers?
On the high street, it would have to be Topshop, Primark or anywhere I can bag a bargain. I would love a pair of Jimmy Choo’s.

How would you describe
your style?
Relaxed although I’m quite girly.

What has been your worst ever fashion mistake?
A pair of huge clumpy Skecher trainers from years ago.

What has been your
best bargain?
A quirky yellow t-shirt I bought when I was in Spain featuring Latin dancers.

No comments: