Wednesday 26 March 2008

Street Smart




Ulster Tatler hits Belfast city centre to check out what we’re wearing on the street.

Name:
Iain Neill, Newtownards

Occupation:
Support worker

Where did you get the outfit you’re wearing today?
My jacket (£60) is from Zara and jeans (£30) are from Topman. I picked up my sweater (£10) in M&S, trainers (£60) in Schuh and Beatles t-shirt (£10) on eBay.

How much would you spend on clothes each month?
Between £50 and £60.

Who are the
best and worst
dressed celebrities?
I’m quite a fan of Jarvis Cocker’s retro style. Jodie Marsh is definitely worst!

What are your favourite high street shops and designers?
My favourites are Topman and Cult. Designer-wise, Paul Smith is at the top of my list.

How would you describe your style?
Retro chic, both day and evening. Trainers are my ‘can’t-live-without’ accessory.

What has been
your worst ever
fashion mistake?
A green shell suit!

What has been your
best bargain?
A velvet jacket, which I found in Belfast’s Best Vintage for an amazing £10!

No comments: